General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)/Data Protection Act (DPA)
The GDPR and DPA outline the legal requirements which College has to follow in order collect and process data on staff, students and parents/guardians. We will use this site to provide copies of policies and statements (such as Privacy Notices) which can be viewed by all interested parties.
The following 9 documents are currently available. Please click the relevant links to view further details.
- Privacy Notice for Home Tests (LFT)
- Student Privacy Notice for College Based Tests (LFT)
- Student Privacy Notices - Updated July 2021
- Staff Privacy Notice
- Parent/carer Privacy Notice
- Governors Privacy Notice
- Directors' Privacy Notice
- Visitor Privacy Notice
- Access to your Personal Data -Subject Access Request (SAR)