The Sixth Form College, Colchester, is a diverse, international, and multi cultural community with a positive and vibrant ethos and atmosphere. We value diversity and we are an equal opportunities employer. This college is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
As a large and innovative college a great deal of emphasis is placed on career development and training for all staff with opportunities to gain further qualifications and enhanced skills. Support, guidance, and development are offered to meet particular career needs.
The following 10 job vacancies are currently available. For further details, including downloadable Job Specifications and Application Forms, please follow the links below.
- Teacher of A level Drama and Theatre (Part Time temporary)
- Full Time Teacher of A level Physics (and/or Electronics)
- Full Time Teacher of A level Mathematics and Physics
- Full Time Teacher of A level Economics
- Full Time Teacher of A level Business
- Teacher of A Level Sociology (Part Time Temporary)
- Trainee Teacher of A Level Mathematics and Physics
- Trainee Teacher of A Level Physics
- Trainee Teacher of A Level Economics
- Trainee Teacher of A Level Business